9x19 | .40 S&W
CZ P-10 C FDE version in flat dark earth with tritium sights.
CZ P-10 C is the newcomer in the “striker fired” pistols division for personal defence and armed forces. It is compact, therefore also suitable for concealed carry.
The CZ P-10 is another “level” of a defence and service pistol, excelling in reliability, durability and refined shooting, greatly supported by the unique checkering and superb grip which were designed using the new DiFEND methodology for ergonomics. Included are also magazine buttplates which increase the capacity from 15 to 17 cartridges in the 9x19 calibre, and three interchangeable backstraps for individual adjustment of size.
- Slide and barrel with extremely durable surface finish
- Two pairs of cocking grip surfaces for comfortable handling
- New “degree” of resistance against corrosion and mechanical damage
- Exceptional iron sights accentuated by three luminescent dots
- Automatic striker block guaranteeing drop safety
- Mechanically and thermally stable polymer frame reinforced with glass fibre
- Three interchangeable backstraps in S, M, L sizes
- Excellent magazine capacity of 15 (17) rounds in 9x19 calibre
- Excellent shooting comfort thanks to the well-designed ergonomic grip with distinct checkering
- Flat ambidextrous slide stop and magazine catch; a magazine catch with a wider grip for right-handed as well as left-handed shooters is available as an accessory
|Barrel length||102 mm|
|Length, height, width [mm]||187x32,2x132 mm|
|Weight with empty magazine (g)||0,76 Kg|
|Trigger mechanism operation||Double action|
|Pojemność magazynka||9x19 (15) .40 S&W (12)|
|Kaliber||.40 S&W, 9x19|
|Waga bez magazynka (g)||645 +- 5|